Monday, April 18, 2005

Bb UC is over, but exciting things are just beginning!

As I was riding home from Baltimore with Greg Ritter and Deb Everhart we could not stop talking about the many wonderful experiences we had at the conference. Deb talked about the client presentations she saw, the focus groups she attended and the extremely valuable feedback gained from the usability sessions.

Greg (who can drive, talk with his hands, and drink Diet Cokes like they're water all at the same time), was excited by his conversations with Building Blocks developers and folks who attended the Project Caliper focus groups.

I was really jazzed about the feedback I had from attendees about how to improve the Building Blocks Catalog, the overall program, and ideas of how to help grow the developer community. So even though the conference was over, my feet were killing me, and I was generally running on fumes, my head was (and is) brimming with great ideas and enthusiasm for what we can accomplish in the coming year.

A big thank you to all the folks who presented at the conference, demonstrated their Building Blocks in our booth, participated in focus groups and usability sessions, stopped by to ask questions or just say Hello. I hope that you had a great time and we'll see you next year!

Here is one last photo from the conference for you to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home