Monday, April 11, 2005

Greetings from Bbaltimore

I'm here in Baltimore. I'm so psyched that there are more than 1437 people registered for our 7th annual Blackboard Users Conference.

This evening we kicked off the conference with a meeting of the Product Advisory Board, followed by a reception for them. We followed that up with another reception for all of the Blackboard Partners who are exhibiting this week. Afterwards we had our conference kickoff staff meeting and it isn't even 11:00 pm yet.

Tomorrow morning starts early - 7:30 am staff meeting = cruel. But I guess its worth it since we'll be hearing Cal Ripken Jr., the Ironman himself, give the opening keynote.

Before I sign off, I wanted to let you know that we're going to use this Bblog to share stories from Users Conference. You'll be hearing from several different Blackboarders with their own tales from the conference. We want to hear from you, feel free to post your comments.

Gotta go. My roommate, Jessica Finnefrock (Product Director of Blackboard Academic Suite) is telling me to turn out the light. Nos Da. (that's goodnight in Welsh).

5 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo-hooo! Good luck on a successful 2005 Users Conference Blackboard!

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing!
Keep blogging and enjoy the conference!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog hope to watch the goings on at the conference!.

PS:so when can we incorporate this sort of thing into the learning system or better yet the community system so that people can publish to the web? :D

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan,

Thanks for setting this up. This will keep those of us unable to attend the conference this year in the loop.

Kathy Keairns
University of Denver

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame you don't have a webcam too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home