Monday, May 02, 2005

Usability Testing

As a former member of the Usability Professionals Association ** I think it is very important that we try to incorporate the data from usability tests into the products we design. So I was delighted when we organized usability testing during the Users Conference. The feedback we gathered has been invaluable to our design teams. Thanks to everyone who participated.

In addition to the structured testing, we were able to do some informal usability testing in the Building Blocks booth. There Bob discovered that he could make the MERLOT Building Block more usable. The end result is that development is going to take a little bit longer. We plan to have the MERLOT Building Block available for download early next week. If you have any questions drop us a line at b2-info@blackboard.com

**Trivia note: Actually, I was one of the founding members. It was back when David Yaskin and I used to work together on NASA's Mission to Planet Earth project, a 20 year mission with the goal of helping us better understand the planet we call home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home