Crazy Busy!
So what am I doing at the office on what must be one of the most perfect Spring Saturdays of the year? I'm crazy busy getting ready for next week. The Blackboard Building Blocks Call for Proposals closed on Friday and I'm sorting through the submissions. Next week our client conference committee will begin reviewing them. They have a tough job ahead because the caliber of the submissions was pretty darn high.
On top of my prep for the conference I'm leaving for an IMS Quarterly meeting in Madison, Wisconsin tomorrow. I'll be busy working on the IMS Content Packaging v 1.2 Charter and project plan. We've got so much to cover in just two short days. Meanwhile, Bob Alcorn will be busy with the IMS Tools & Interoperability Working Group. This is the last face-to-face meeting of the team before the June Alt-i-Lab conference where his team will demonstrate data interoperability using the nascent T&I spec.
Before I go I've also got to do my expense report from Users Conference - I can't believe I haven't found the time to do it yet!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home